• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Salad Transcription API Problem

When sending an audio or video file to Salad Transcription API
the results come out empty in srt

and I contacted them about this problem and their response was as follows:

Thank you for contacting Salad Transcription support.

It appears that the SRT parameter is missing from your Pabbly integration. Please add the missing parameter, or contact Pabbly for additional support.

Attachments

• EaseUS_2024_07_31_21_57_22.png
    EaseUS_2024_07_31_21_57_22.png
    5 KB · Views: 23

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @karimsalah,

Could you please share the API documentation of the endpoint you are trying to execute in API by Pabbly module? Also, share the Workflow URL where you have attempted to execute this endpoint.

This application is made by pabbly team to integrate with it. What do you want me to do? I did not understand you.

Attachments

• EaseUS_2024_08_ 1_01_44_07.png
    EaseUS_2024_08_ 1_01_44_07.png
    65.6 KB · Views: 21
P

Pabblymember11

Hey @karimsalah

It appears from your workflow that you are using a .mp4 file for the video, but according to the API, the supported video formats are MKV, MOV, WEBM, and WMA. For audio files, the acceptable formats are AIFF, FLAC, M4A, MP3, and WAV.

1722489604397.png

You can either pass the file in the accepted format or convert the .mp4 file to a format you're comfortable with using the Cloud Convert action step.

1722489729737.png

@ArshilAhmad @Supreme
Even with MP3 files it doesn't work either

Please review the problem well as I didn't say the process didn't work

It actually works and the text comes out fine

The whole problem is that the text in SRT format doesn't come

I explained the matter well to the application team and they understood the issue and said that the problem is from the pabbly team

This matter must be reviewed so that the text comes out twice, once in normal format and once in SRT format

But unfortunately SRT comes out empty!

Do you understand the problem now?

Fagun Shah

@ArshilAhmad @Supreme
Even with MP3 files it doesn't work either

Please review the problem well as I didn't say the process didn't work

It actually works and the text comes out fine

The whole problem is that the text in SRT format doesn't come

I explained the matter well to the application team and they understood the issue and said that the problem is from the pabbly team

This matter must be reviewed so that the text comes out twice, once in normal format and once in SRT format

But unfortunately SRT comes out empty!

Do you understand the problem now?
Can you share the screenshot of Data Out or Response of the first salad action step? Check if it has SRT value as 1 or 0.