• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Salesflare: Support for marking an Opportunity as Done missing

apps

I have contacted Salesflare support and they say their API supports marking an Opportunity as done (eg. closing it). However Pabbly Connect doesn't have this option for create or Update Opportunity. Could you add it please?

I can't close Opportunities from Salesflare as this is missing.

Here is a screenshot from the API docs showing it:

It is a simple boolean property.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @apps

We forwarded your concern to our tech team and they will add the close fields in the Create Opportunity action event whereas in the Update Opportunity action event closed & done fields will be added.

Kindly allow us some time.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @apps

We have done the updates in the action event of create opportunity and update opportunity.

Kindly review that and let us know if that works for you.

apps

Excellent! I tested it and it works perfectly. Thank you!

I've noticed though that after your team made the update that my current Update Opportunity says (Deprecated).

And it seems the only way to update my Update Opportunity tasks to the new version is to manually select the new one and which resets everything so I then need remap the fields for all of my existing workflows (it's a lot). My question is:
1. For additions like this can't the existing action just be updated instead of creating new one to avoid remapping all the fields again whenever an action is updated.
2. If not, couldn't Pabbly intelligently migrate the original data whenever switching from a deprecated version to a new one to avoid people having to go through and re setup all their workflows again? (Eg. you currently use "Update Opportunity (Deprecated)" and then upon switching to the "Update Opportunity" in the "Action Event" picker Pabbly Connect would refill all the fields for the user automatically)

Chetali

Administrator
Staff member
Hey @apps!

Recently its not possible to move the data from the deprecated action to a new action. You have to map the data again in the new action or you can continue using the deprecated action.