• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Salesforce Search Record

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @mgoesshofmag,

Please log in to your Pabbly Connect and Salesforce accounts in an Incognito Tab, and establish a new connection. While establishing the new connection, please ensure that you grant the necessary permissions as shown in this video.

Hi Arshil,
I have created another salesforce connection in an incognito tab and it still doesn't work.

I am trying to create a flow where a lead is either created or updated. So my understanding is that I need to have a step that searches for a record, and then have another step with the Pabbly Router.

Is that right?

Here is a video showing how Salesforce Objects aren't shown when 'Search Record' is selected https://us02web.zoom.us/clips/share...A--i06w6bzMBQwr47M9kqmgne0Jt.y3foeXzBbn707kzH

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Kindly record a short screen recording making a new connection with your Salesforce account. Make sure to show yourself granting the necessary permissions in the popup.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Thank you for sharing the video. Please allow us some time to look into this concern. We will get back to you with an update soon.

Hi, it's been 10 days since I submitted this issue and it's still not been resolved.

Are you able to give me a rough timeframe of when this will be fixed?

Thank you,
Markus

Supreme

Staff member
Apologies for the delay, but our team is currently investigating the matter and will provide you with an update shortly.