• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

schedule recurring action send google sheet data to Slack

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjUwNTZlMDYzZTA0MzU1MjZjNTUzMDUxMzEi_pc
I would like to schedule send on action everyday in specific time from my google sheet (All row with data to column F)

Here is my workflow now, but can't work, I am also not sure if I correctly format the time to my local time (Hong Kong):
Schedule by Pabbly -> Date/Time Formatter -> Google sheet(get row) -> Slack(send channel Message)
1701147085503.png

1701147131100.png

1701147198467.png

1701147302056.png

I think I got the issue with input Message in Slack action, How to get the row of every row with data (to column F)?
It seems like now just can get the specific row.
Can some pabbly staff member help me to review my workflow and suggest me to adjust it? I stuck at it few days

Update: I managed to successfully schedule the send on action. Now, I just want to know how can have the message automatically get the data from all row with data of my spreadsheet instead of manually edit the message.
1701156014908.png

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @lelehelloworld

Could you confirm which type of token you chose when authorizing the Slack action step? Did you select the bot token or the user token for establishing the new connection?

Hey @lelehelloworld

Could you confirm which type of token you chose when authorizing the Slack action step? Did you select the bot token or the user token for establishing the new connection?
bot token. I successfully send the data to Slack. The issue now I am stuck at is I don't know how to get sheet data of every row. I can now just send data according to what I put in message.

1701167232238.png

Supreme

Staff member
I successfully send the data to Slack. The issue now I am stuck at is I don't know how to get sheet data of every row. I can now just send data according to what I put in message.
You can try using the "Google Sheets: Lookup Spreadsheet Rows V2" action step to get the particular row data with the help of existing row data.

1701173158871.png