• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

scheduled weekly GBP or FB post from gsheet approved/disapproved column once per week, if disapproved move to next until reach approved and post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joz

Hello, I'm trying to get the workflow to post a weekly approved social media post from google sheet. Currently it keeps repeating the same approved post. How do I get it to advance rows one by one... AND if a row is disapproved... how do I get it to move forward until it hits an approved row, only publish that row until the following week?

please see the video for clarity. thank you for your help!

workflow is currently...
1723757843285.png

the filter is for approved or disapproved.
not shown is the next step which is the posting step.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Joz,

You can try setting up your workflow in this manner to achieve your use case.

1723760252687.png

Note: You need to be willing to change the status of your post from 'Approved' to something else once it's posted. If not, then the use case you are trying to achieve is not possible. The 'Update Cell Value' step will be used to change the status from 'Approved' to something else.

For example: In Week 1, Row 3 will be posted, and once it's posted, its status will be changed to something else, so that it isn't recognized in the lookup for the next week.
1723760481431.png

Status
Not open for further replies.