• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Scheduling posts to auto share on social media from Wordpress

irfan510

Hi
I am new to Pabbly connect. I have successfully set up to auto share posts from WordPress to Facebook. However, my scenario is a bit different. I usually posts on weekends multiple articles on WP. Instead posting them all at once to social media, I want to schedule them so that each day one or two posts are auto shared via Pabbly. Is it possible?

Supreme

Staff member
Hi
I am new to Pabbly connect. I have successfully set up to auto share posts from WordPress to Facebook. However, my scenario is a bit different. I usually posts on weekends multiple articles on WP. Instead posting them all at once to social media, I want to schedule them so that each day one or two posts are auto shared via Pabbly. Is it possible?
You can use a delay step as shown below to have a time difference between every new post being shared over Facebook -

1631523888133.png

irfan510

Hi. Of late, I tried to make this work. That is—scheduling posts to FB by incorporating the Delay step, so that articles should not get shared at once but delayed by 24 hours. But this is not happening as desired. Here's the screenshot of my setup. Where am I possibly making the mistake?

Attachments

• 1-3-2022_fRvYsyzIUZ.png
    1-3-2022_fRvYsyzIUZ.png
    476.2 KB · Views: 79

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @irfan510

As we can see from your account, it seems like you haven't given a test submission yet. Kindly try the complete workflow by giving a test submission from the triggering application.

Please do share the task history id with us, so that we can look into it and can assist you accordingly.

irfan510

Hi
I highly appreciate the support and efforts of entire team Pabbly.
It would be worthwhile to elaborate what I am seeking to achieve. Here are the required trigger and actions.

Trigger: 15 number of posts on Wordpress updated — all at once.
Actions: The posts should be shared to FB as well as Twitter simulatneously - with a delay of 12 hours for each iteration until next 7 days. The next cycle should run again as 15 new posts are updated to WP. Please help me create this workflow.
It will be highly appreciated if a video tutorial is created for this.

Thank you very much.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @irfan510

You cannot hold the chunk of executions in your workflow but you can use the "Dealy" action step to delay the posting of your content for 12 hrs whereas you have to manually check the iteration of the workflow after 7 days.