• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Search and edit events in Google Calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

hericjr

Hello

I create events in Google Calendar through the information sent by the webhook with Pabbly Connect.

Now I need to create an automation to edit the event.

Pabbly Connect has this option, but for that I need to first identify the event with a task and then use another task to edit it. Different from the "Search and delete event" option.

Is it possible to insert the option to "Search and edit event"? This way, we can already do the whole process in just one task, in the same way as we do in "Search and delete event".

Another issue is that in the edition of the event we cannot change the color, I also need to have this option of "advanced edition".

Can you help me with this issue?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hey @hericjr,

As of now, you can only use Google Calendar: Search Events along with Google Calendar: Update an Event to accomplish your desired use case. The endpoint you are requesting is not available in the Google Calendar API.

1686848320169.png

Another issue is that in the edition of the event we cannot change the color, I also need to have this option of "advanced edition".
You can make a request for the addition of a color field to the Google Calendar: Update Event action step on our dedicated platform, here at https://pabbly.hellonext.co/.

Our development team will investigate the possibility of adding this field and implement it.

Status
Not open for further replies.