• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Select Transform runs into server errors since 2024-07-04

Good morning,

since yesterday all calls of Select Transform run into this error:

MessageInternal server error

It doesn't matter in which workflow they are used. All these workflows worked fine until July 3.

Can you please have a look what's going wrong?

I can confirm that Select Transform is working again properly. Thank you for your quick response!

Some more feedback :)

Select Transform is one of the most powerful tools that Pabbly has to offer. That's why I think it's important that it works reliably at all times. I now use it in a lot of workflows.

I would like to see even better support for this directly in the workflow configurator in Pabbly Connect. Starting with the text field for entering the template: this should support multi-line and maybe even syntax highlighting.

The crowning glory would be a direct live mode to see what changes to the template do while you're writing them. So like the test page, which is already linked, but integrated directly into Pabbly. It might also be enough to be able to transfer the current sample data and the template directly to the test page with one click.

Furthermore, the test page (if you can influence it) has a small, annoying problem: when you highlight text, it is highlighted in a color that is almost as dark as the background. So you can't really see what is currently highlighted.

Keep up the good work, this tool is absolutely great!

Thank you and have a nice weekend!

Supreme

Staff member
You can submit your request to add these additional features at the following URL. Our technical team will carefully review your suggestions and consider incorporating them into future updates. We appreciate your feedback and strive to improve our tools to better meet your needs.