• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Send a Campaign w/ Mailchimp

AnthonyL

I'm trying to trigger a campaign to send every morning.

However, every campaign I try returns an error.

"Your Campaign is not ready to send."

I've tried this in every capacity I could. Mailchimp support could not help at all.

I was thinking a campaign is a 1-time thing - that you can't reuse a campaign.

however, if you create a new campaign in Pabbly, how can you trigger to send it? The requirement is that the campaign ID is defined but there's no way to assign that if it's just been created.

In any case, all I'm trying to do is automatically send the same campaign every morning. The email will pull data from a URL so the content is automated.

I just can't get any campaign to work in this regard.

Any advice would be excellent and very much appreciated.

Thank you

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hey @AnthonyL,

Please grant me access to your workflow by adding me as a team member. This will allow me to gain a better understanding of your issue.
Once you have added me as a Team Member, do let us know the name of your workflow.
Email: [email protected]
Also, remember to revoke access once your query has been resolved.

Attaching a video for your reference:

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hey @AnthonyL,

The response message is from Mailchimp's end, and 'Your Campaign is not ready to send message' is not very helpful. I suggest logging in to your Mailchimp account, navigating to your campaign, and finding a more detailed reason for the error.

AnthonyL

I completely agree, but unfortunately, that's 100% of the error. MailChimp said even on their end, their system returns only that exact message with no other details.

Regardless of the error, I'm hoping to figure out how to set up the automation to send the email every morning.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I completely agree, but unfortunately, that's 100% of the error. MailChimp said even on their end, their system returns only that exact message with no other details.
As the error is originating from Mailchimp's platform, we do not have any additional information about the issue. However, I conducted some research and found some threads that may assist you in resolving the problem. Unfortunately, this is the extent of what we can do from our end.

Regardless of the error, I'm hoping to figure out how to set up the automation to send the email every morning.
Could you please clarify whether you prefer to use Mailchimp for sending the emails or if any other application would suffice?