• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Send as an attachment a Google sheet daily Email.

Jmathew

Hello,

I am looking to send an email daily to a list of emails (Less than 10) with a Google sheet located on my drive. on that Google sheet there are 2 or 3 sheets that I want to either send as an attachments or with Pabbly print to pdf and email the PDFs to the group. How would I structure that also I want either in the subject and body a Timestamp when the emails are sent.

Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Jmathew

Certainly! Here's a more straightforward and persuasive version:

Regarding your concern, check out this helpful video lesson. It guides you on how to effortlessly send emails with the specific PDF attached. Follow the steps in the video, and you'll be able to send your emails just the way you want.