• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Send Dashboard Stats to sheets

Hendrik-Jan

I need to send the Dashboard results and stats to google sheets to avoid having to send people to login to pabbly account
so i need to have the stats taken from pabbly sub billing to be presented in a google sheets in real time.

is this possible and how would I set this up?

I have a pabbly connect account and am considering a pabbly subscription if it can do certain tasks for us.

Thank you.
Hendrik-Jan

MukeshR

Staff member
Hello Hendrik,
Greetings !!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

You can use the below-mentioned API to get the data of the top cards present in the dashboard.

You can fire this API and use it to import the data into Google Sheets as well.

If you have any other issues or queries, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We would be happy to assist you in any way we can.
Thanks & Regards,
Mukesh
Pabbly Team

Last edited:

Hendrik-Jan

Hello Hendrik,
Greetings !!

You can use the below-mentioned API to get the data of the top cards present in the dashboard.

If you have any other issues or queries, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We would be happy to assist you in any way we can.
Thanks & Regards,
Mukesh
Pabbly Team
I have tried to do this, but have not been able.
Are there any more detailed instructions or videos I can watch to see how to do this?
Thank you Kindly
Hendrik-Jan

Hendrik-Jan

Hello Hendrik,
Greetings !!

Thanks & Regards,
Mukesh
Pabbly Team
You gave me the wrong information I think.

Should it not be...

Or... please give me the correct info so that i can get the dashboard info to show up in google sheets.
Thanx.

Last edited:

MukeshR

Staff member
Hello Hendrik,
Greetings !!

Sorry for the confusion please refer to the below corrected URL that contains the details about the Dashboard Stats API.

https://apidocs.pabbly.com/#754ecd31-59d3-4106-a4f4-47d820a317c1

Thanks & Regards,
Mukesh
Pabbly Team