• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

[Send Images from Google Sheets to Google Docs using an image URL?

Shlomo Z

I have a great integration set up and ready to go.
In the setup I have an image URL in one of the cells in Google sheets.

I want to import that URL into my Google Doc, but as an image...

Is that possible?

If there is a method to embed an image into a Google Doc (even without a URL) I am open to learning (I figured doing it through Gsheets would be easiest, but whenever the automation runs, the URL just gets pasted into the GDoc (instead of an image)

@neeral any idea of this is possible?

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
I have a great integration set up and ready to go.
In the setup I have an image URL in one of the cells in Google sheets.

I want to import that URL into my Google Doc, but as an image...

Is that possible?

If there is a method to embed an image into a Google Doc (even without a URL) I am open to learning (I figured doing it through Gsheets would be easiest, but whenever the automation runs, the URL just gets pasted into the GDoc (instead of an image)

@neeral any idea of this is possible?
As of now, this is not possible. Hopefully, in near future, we will be accommodating the same.

You can upvote this request here so that integration team can start working on it soon - https://pabbly.hellonext.co/b/Update-Existing-Application/p/google-slides