• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Send on event not working

ddra90n

Hi, my goal is to "trigger" a series of workflows, one after another. When one workflow finishes, it automatically triggers another workflow to start, and so forth and so forth. The way I'm doing it is when one workflow finishes, I update the "trigger" cell in another spreadsheet to "send to pabbly." I have both "send event" and "send on schedule" turned on. But it's not working. Here's a short video: https://www.loom.com/share/fd616ec6bcc5475cbff6908755bb8790

Really appreciate the help!

Nick

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ddra90n

The way I'm doing it is when one workflow finishes, I update the "trigger" cell in another spreadsheet to "send to pabbly." I have both
Could you please check that both the sheets are not in the same spreadsheet? If not then kindly try setting the 2 sheets in 2 different spreadsheets.

ddra90n

Hi @Supreme , I can confirm that the sheets are not in the same spreadsheet. But it's still not working. Here's my newly recorded video: https://www.loom.com/share/ae07779f90f741efae24692f3086fb06

These are the 3 separate spreadsheets in the video.

If this works properly, I should have "3" in A1 of Spreadsheet named Test3.

Attached is my workflow setup.

Thank you!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-03-29 at 10.42.06 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-03-29 at 10.42.06 AM.png
    102.5 KB · Views: 51

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ddra90n

We have added the header in the Test3 sheet and re-captured the webhook response again and did the Initial setup again wherein in the Test 2 sheet you have selected the triggering column C instead of B.

Kindly try again at your end and let us know if that works for you.