• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Send SMS Respond.io

Steven

Hi team. We are trying to send a SMS via respond.io.

When a guest books our property 24hrs before /after they arrive we I want to send them a welcome SMS.

We have successfully done the webhook to pull the data from our system however when we search for contact on respond.io with telephone number respond.io dosent provide us with the ID needed to send a SMS.

The phone number is going to be different each time so I can't even put my own contact number in in order to bring up the field to map it to send a text message. Hopefully this makes sense.

Screenshot_20220521-165656_Chrome.jpg

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Steven

In the Respond.io action step, you need to map the phone number instead of passing a sentence in the "Phone Number" field.

E.g. - 9854721450

2022-05-23_11h32_23.png

Steven

This is the issue on having we have different guests checking in so there contact number is always different.

Is there a way to capture the correct data when the weather is triggered or or is it possible to use the data from history of tasks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Steven

While initially setting up the workflow you need to pass the data label which has a phone number on it because might need its response data to map it in further, action steps.

2022-05-23_17h12_29.png

Though the workflow will only execute all the further action steps in real-time when you have that particular user's phone number exists in your Respond.io account.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Steven

If you are getting the complete data in your labeled data which you have mapped in your workflow then it should work properly in the real-time execution of your workflow.

As per the latest history log of your workflow, we can see you haven't passed the + before the country code in the 360 dialog action step. Though we have added the + sign in the phone number field.

Kindly give a complete test submission and check your workflow accordingly.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Steven

Please capture the webhook response with real data according to its data label type. Since you haven't captured the webhook response in real data.

2022-05-24_11h43_02.png

Steven

@Steven is your issue solved ?? or do you need help
Still having issues, I managed to resolve it in the one work flow I was working on however I am trying a different workflow and it's getting a error, not providing me with user ID.

See attached

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220524-193842_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220524-193842_Chrome.jpg
    318.1 KB · Views: 63
unless i understand the complete flow its not possible to sort this out just with screenshot. you can connect with me over my email. and we can help you sort this out.

The only flow above is a webhook?
yes ! but you are triggering the webhook from from some data so without understanding the flow of data its npt possible to find the solution and map the fields. we can help you setup the flows whcih will be paid job. kindly contact us on [email protected] if you are interested to resolve this earliest. or connect us on zoom or google meet

Steven

yes ! but you are triggering the webhook from from some data so without understanding the flow of data its npt possible to find the solution and map the fields. we can help you setup the flows whcih will be paid job. kindly contact us on [email protected] if you are interested to resolve this earliest.
I'm not going to pay for you to set up my flows I no how to set up my flows but there is an issue with the response.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Steven

Please do not pass the phone number with + as a prefix, please check out the following screenshot the action step is working fine.

So, kindly now map the phone number field accordingly to use your automation.

2022-05-25_12h30_32.png

Steven

Hey @Steven

Please do not pass the phone number with + as a prefix, please check out the following screenshot the action step is working fine.

So, kindly now map the phone number field accordingly to use your automation.

View attachment 11226
I have tried doing this manually and dosent work.

Is there a way to only use the numbers in the response of the webhook as I can remover the + in the webhook.

Just to let you know it's working fine on another work flow.