• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Sending a tag from CF7 to Pabbly

Status
Not open for further replies.

tobiepsg

Guys I'm getting an error (Custom Fields not Found) when setting up LeadConnector for a ContactForm7 / GoHighLevel integration. From what I can see, tags need to be entered in double quotes. I'm thus using a hidden field in CF7 with 'value=""www""' to send tag "www". Whether I'm using " or not, I'm getting the same error. It looks like LeadConnector is interpreting it correctly though (see below). What is it unhappy about then - or is there a different way to do this? The moment I clear the Tags field, it tests fine. Thanks in advance for your advice!

1683353374984.png

tobiepsg

Hey @tobiepsg

Can you recapture the webhook response again and then try passing the tag in double quotes?
Supreme, thanks for your reply. The problem is that html for the field (with no double quotes) contains this: '...name="tags" value="www"...'. So how do I add double quotes without breaking html? I don't believe value="\"www\"" is going to work. That is why I used value=""www"".

Any ideas how I can pass a value with double quotes in html?

Supreme

Staff member
Seems like you have captured the webhook response again and the tags are getting passed to it correctly.

1683356462448.png

tobiepsg

Guys I did not realise that one can just enter "www" by hand in the action and it will stay put for all requests using it. It does not have to be passed on from the input form.
This thread can thus be closed (I don't see a way of doing so myself). Thanks for your support!

Status
Not open for further replies.