• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Sending email through office 365

I have created a message/email to send through Office 365. The test email goes out very well but the actual email that must go out after submission of a Google Form doesn't go out. Google forms apparently is synced and has no issue.
Here is the message I get:
1672357611111.png

How to fix the issue?

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @alirasouly

The status code which you are getting in the API response is a success status of the API call.

Further, this is the status code coming from the API which states that the application has processed your request successfully but is unable to show the response.

The application processed the request but returned a blank response. Refer to the HTTP status code above for details.

But my actual process doesn't work. When someone submits a form, they do not receive any email.
here is the form:
There are two emails, one who refers and the other one is a referral. Plz help me to solve this.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @alirasouly

As we have checked your " Microsoft Office 365: Send Mail" action and it is sending the emails to the recipients accordingly.

2022-12-31_11h41_20.png

2022-12-31_11h42_07.png

Further, kindly configure your Google Forms trigger event once to make your automation work.

(Please refer to the first part of the video)