• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Set a Minimum Number of Units Required for Volume Pricing Purchase

wpukyle

I currently sell pre-paid hours to clients for various billable work in packs of 2, 5, and 10 hours. Would love to be able to send clients a link to purchase a custom amount of hours with increased discounts for larger packs and the Volume pricing structure would work perfectly for this EXCEPT for one small detail.

I require a minimum of 2 hours to be purchased, and doing so gives the client the benefit of me deducting the exact time it takes to complete a task vs my normal 30 minute minimum charge (my default for invoices).

It'd be awesome if I could sell the individual packs and have custom pricing available for those who wish to purchase more than 10 hours... but require that at least 11 hours be purchased in order to complete checkout. OR if I were to remove the packs completely and just use a single checkout with the volume pricing structure, a minimum of 2 hours would need to be required in order to complete checkout.

My thoughts are we could either set a minimum at the top of where we start assigning prices (and have the tiers below start at that minimum number) or allow us to set the minimum below the pricing list where the options for a setup fee and/or trial period are listed.

Screenshot 7-20-2022 3-07-49 PM.png