• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Share all workflows and folders with all team members

Hi

I have set up the the account with a view to use it for my company and connect multiple Facebook LeadGen ads.

I want my team to be able to create the workflows which the whole team can view and to be able to group them in separate folders depending on the client we are running the Leadgen for.

So I have a couple of issues:

1. I am able to create a folder but my team can't see the folder or create new ones.
  2. New workflows created are not visible to other team members even though we have shared all workflows when we shared with them.
Can you let me know how I can overcome this issue?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Simon.Penny,

1. I am able to create a folder but my team can't see the folder or create new ones.
  2. New workflows created are not visible to other team members even though we have shared all workflows when we shared with them.
Can you let me know how I can overcome this issue?
1. Currently, team members are not allowed to create new folders.
2. Also, "Add Team Member" only shares those workflows that are already present in your Pabbly Connect. Therefore, if you want to share a newly created workflow, you will need to give access to your team members again.

You can submit a request for the addition of these features to Pabbly Connect on our dedicated platform, here at https://pabbly.hellonext.co/. Our development team will review the possibility of incorporating these features and, if feasible, implement them into the platform.

Hi @Simon.Penny,

1. Currently, team members are not allowed to create new folders.
2. Also, "Add Team Member" only shares those workflows that are already present in your Pabbly Connect. Therefore, if you want to share a newly created workflow, you will need to give access to your team members again.

You can submit a request for the addition of these features to Pabbly Connect on our dedicated platform, here at https://pabbly.hellonext.co/. Our development team will review the possibility of incorporating these features and, if feasible, implement them into the platform.
Thank you for the reply.

Do you know if this is something that is planned to be a feature? It does seriously hinder our ability to use Pabbly as we wanted to.

Supreme

Staff member
I found this ticket https://pabbly.hellonext.co/p/team-users which seems to cover what I am looking for. It says it is 'Live'. What does this mean? When will this be released to production?

In your account, you have the ability to add multiple members and share multiple workflows with them. It's important to note that only shared workflows will be accessible to team members. They will also have access to the Tasks History specific to those shared workflows.

While team members can add new app connections, they are restricted from editing or deleting existing connections. It's worth mentioning that team members do not have the capability to delete any shared workflows in your account. Furthermore, they cannot access the billing information or any sub-account-related details of your account.

However, team members will have the ability to create new workflows within your account. If you'd like more detailed information, please refer to the provided link for further clarification.

1688378693969.png

Attachments

• 1688378704926.png
    1688378704926.png
    354 KB · Views: 44
I have looked through the requests on hellonext and there seems to be many requests for folder functionality and sharing between teams. I am the operations director of our company and do not have time to manage this, that is why we have staff.

This ticket seems to be the closest to what I am after but is 2 years old so I don't hold out much hope of it being done soon. https://pabbly.hellonext.co/p/folder-permissions

It is great that Pabbly connects with so many apps but it need so to be useable on daily basis by larger teams setting up large number of connections which it currently doesn't seem to be.

If there is anyway of me managing this now please let me know as I am struggling to see how we can use Pabbly as it is currently.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
@Simon.Penny, I have forwarded your request to add the feature of team members being able to access and create folders in your Pabbly Connect account, as well as the ability to automatically share newly created workflows with team members. Our development team will look into this matter and, if feasible, implement the feature you have requested.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Although it will take time to implement the feature, I assure you that I will provide you with an update once it is deployed.

Currently, there is no such plan because users have never needed this feature. As mentioned earlier, I would suggest that you place your request on our dedicated platform, https://pabbly.hellonext.co/, and our team will look into it.
For a large team, this is a no-brainer feature, UNLESS there's some other workaround for it.

I support @Simon.Penny's feature request.

- Be able to set access (view, edit, create) permissions to team members
- Be able to select and share multiple workflows with a team member