• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Share facebook page post to all the groups where the Facebook page is a member rather than the groups listed in the personal Facebook account.

candeca

Hi,

I have a question: Can Pabbly/Connect share a post from my Facebook page to multiple different Facebook groups where my Facebook page is a member, using triggers and automated actions?

I tried using Pabbly/Connect to accomplish this. However, it seems that it can only share posts from my Facebook page to the list of Facebook groups in my personal Facebook account, and not from my Facebook page's group lists.

Is it possible to achieve my goal using Pabbly/Connect? Please let me know. Thanks!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @candeca

To share the post with other Facebook Groups, ensure that you have obtained the necessary permission to post the content on your behalf.

1688815721915.png

candeca

Hi Supreme,

Thanks for responding. However, it seems you don't get what I'm trying to accomplish. My apologies for the confusion, let me try to rephrase and illustrate my goal.

From my "Facebook Page" I want to automatically share(Action) the post(Trigger) to the Groups where my "Facebook Page" is a member of, NOT in my "Facebook Personal Profile Account". I hope it make sense.

See attached file for an illustration.

Attachments

• Pabbly-Connect-WorkFlow-Goal.png
    Pabbly-Connect-WorkFlow-Goal.png
    82.9 KB · Views: 52

candeca

Let me try to rephrase again.

I'm promoting through my "Facebook Page" NOT my "Facebook Personal Profile Account.".
Now my "Facebook Page" is a member of multiple different Groups.
What I would like to achieve is when I post (Trigger) anything from my "Facebook Page" NOT my "Facebook Personal Profile Account.".
I want it to automatically be shared (Action) to all the Groups where my "Facebook Page" is a member of. NOT the Groups where my "Facebook Personal Profile Account." is a member of.
I'm asking because as per trying the Workflow feature, YES! it's able to use "Facebook Page" as Trigger (When Post). However, it seems the Action can only pull the list of Groups from my "Facebook Personal Profile Account.". NOT my "Facebook Page".
Note: I don't own any Groups as I just joined and became a member as "Facebook page".
is that achievable using pabbly/coonect?