• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

share post from blog in fb group does not work

I have a blog that pabbly manages to share on my facebook page. Now I also wanted to publish the posts in a related fb group. I am admin of the group and the pabbly app is installed in the group. When I did a test run, it worked (the test post showed up in the group posts), but now it doesn't anymore. Can somebody please look into this?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @frieauffcom

As we can see from your latest history logs of the respective workflow, it seems like the time whcih you have passed in the Delay Until action step was already been passed.

And because of that, your execution did not process.

1654841035541.png