• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Sheets Update Record --> Airtable - issue with choosing record

I'm trying to create a workflow where if a Google Sheet record gets updated, it will also update the same line on an Airtable database.

However, when it comes to choosing WHICH record, Pabbly only gives me a record string that looks like "rec03QBJKk1OjT6og" or similar, with a whole list of them. If I choose to map the record and use my data, it results in an error. This happens whether I use the Get Record Airtable action OR the Update Record Airtable action.

Any ideas?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @britney.gardner

To update a record in Airtable you need to pass the record Id in the record field which you can retrieve with the help of the "Airtable: Search Record" action event.

Kindly check the following screenshot for a better understanding. Although we have done that for you in your workflow.

2022-02-22_11h38_36.png

inkfish

hi, i am having the same issue,
and it's because when Pably is sourcing the information, it is not covering all the fields that are available in airtable, how can i fix this?

Supreme

Staff member
Can you please share the workflow URL once in which you have tried the same so that we can look into it?