• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

shiprocket woocommerce integration

Sidharth

I am unable to integrate shiprocket with woocommerce.

in shiprocket, no option is shown for creating a new webhook or pasting the url is there.

is there any way out?

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Sidharth

Can you please record a short video on how you are actually trying to configure the trigger event of Shiprocket?

Sidharth

video not uploading. PFB the screenshot.
I have done "select all" to highlight the contents of the screen, wherein no call to action button or field is there.

Screenshot 2024-08-28 202557.png

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Sidharth

Kindly refer to this ShipRockets thread on how to add the webhook configurations to your account. I hope this might help you out.

Sidharth

Thanks Supreme. But this is available only on Shiprocket Checkout service and not on their core service. as you can see in the video, there is no option to do anything.

P

Pabblymember11

Thanks Supreme. But this is available only on Shiprocket Checkout service and not on their core service. as you can see in the video, there is no option to do anything.
Please verify the visibility of the webhook options on your dashboard with Shiprocket's support team they should be able to guide you accordingly. Also, inform us if you are using Shiprocket's paid service.