• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

shipstation order error

a6488

Your Task History ID
IjU3NmMwNTZjMDYzZTA0MzQ1MjY4NTUzNDUxMzE1MTZiNTQzOCI_3D_pc
Hi team,

My test about googlesheet connection with shipstation keep giving" the request is invalid" when the shipstation created orders. please see the screenshot. I have multiple items in the one rows. a few days ago the connection is still all good.

1713400470414.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @a6488

It appears that the key values you have mapped in the Shiprocket action step are no longer present in the live execution. Due to their absence, the action step does not receive the proper line item.

Therefore, please cross-check the Google Sheets column and the values you have used, and recapture the webhook response again.

2024-04-18_15h18_38.png

Further, to pass the proper line item in comma comma-separated manner kindly use the Line Itemizer action step.

a6488

Hi, team,

sorry the problem still there, now I am using different account ([email protected]) to check it, can you please use this history id: IjU3NmMwNTZmMDYzNjA0MzM1MjY0NTUzNzUxMzY1MTYwNTQzMiI_3D_pc to check what happened?

I have tried just created one order, or different actions, but the shipstation keeoing back to request invalid message.

I also tried Line Itemizer action, but the items in my form are independent, in different cloumns but the same row. so i think it not good for me.

thanks

a6488

Hi, team,

i have tried again this morning, no surprise. every itesm have value. you can check my test with this idIjU3NmMwNTZmMDYzMjA0Mzc1MjZlNTUzNDUxMzM1MTYwNTQzMSI_3D_pc

1713748039866.png

a6488

Hi team,

I forgot I have changed the action for testing only one item (which is also failed). I have changed back to lines items, still no luck. please use the ID to check: jU3NmMwNTZmMDYzMjA0Mzc1MjZlNTUzNDUxMzM1MTYwNTQzMSI_3D_pc

Thanks!

a6488

Hi team,

sorry, this is correct one:IjU3NmMwNTZmMDYzMjA0Mzc1MjZlNTUzNDUxMzM1MTYwNTQzMSI_3D_pc

thanks