• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Shopify Add Product to MailerLite email automation

Hi there,

Does anybody know if it's possible that when I Add Product in my Shopify to have it automatically appear in a MailerLite campaign?
I would need multiple products to appear in the same email campaign before I send to customers and the product description needs to be included, plus a link to the item. I don't care about the price being visible.
Here's an example of my newsletter, which I currently put together manually but would like to automate:

Newsletter example.png

Thank you for any help provided!
Richie

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @strangeworldrecords

You can try building a workflow something as shown below. Note that you cannot merge all products details in one email campaign as you're looking forward to do -

1631344345438.png

Hi and thank you for your reply.
By "Note that you cannot merge all products details in one email campaign" do you mean one Instagram post would result in one email campaign?
That would not be any help. I would end up sending x 20 emails to my customers per day!

Supreme

Staff member
Hi and thank you for your reply.
By "Note that you cannot merge all products details in one email campaign" do you mean one Instagram post would result in one email campaign?
That would not be any help. I would end up sending x 20 emails to my customers per day!
Yes that means one Instagram post would result in one email campaign and so on.