• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Shopify and Kajabi Issue

Marie987

Hi,
I want to create an automation so when someone purchases a digital product from our Shopify store they are granted access in Kajabi. The way we have it setup now it is only granting them access to the first item in their purchase so if they buy three things it only gives them access to the first one. What do I need to change in order to grant them access to everything they purchase in Shopify? I am guessing I have the filter setup wrong. I will attach screenshots.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-10-21 at 10.55.53 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-10-21 at 10.55.53 AM.png
    97 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot 2024-10-21 at 10.56.04 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-10-21 at 10.56.04 AM.png
    64 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot 2024-10-21 at 10.56.15 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-10-21 at 10.56.15 AM.png
    82.5 KB · Views: 4

Preeti Paryani

Hello @Marie987

Can you please capture the response of your trigger step in advance format? This will allow us to better guide you on how to set up the workflow to achieve the desired use case.

You can capture the response in advance format by clicking on the Re-Capture Webhook Response button after turning off the simple response toggle button (Please make sure the captured response carries multiple digital products).

1729578001238.png