• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Shopify connection not pulling products

Status
Not open for further replies.

xblindxx

I recently had to get rid of my old shop because of an app billing issue, luckily it wasn't too full of products yet.

This meant redoing the pabbly connection. The old one worked fine and pulled all digital and physical products, but the new connection (API Token etc) is not pulling the products into pabbly so I can set the trigger. I have retried so many times, and I am not sure what I am missing. I do need help with this if at all possible. Thank you

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @xblindxx

Kindly refer to the following video to connect your Shopify with Pabbly. Let us know if that helps you out.

xblindxx

Ah figured it out thanks to the video! Thanks so much (i was typing myshop.myshopify.com instead of just "myshop" for subdomain

Status
Not open for further replies.