• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Shopify: Exceeded 2 calls per second for api client. Reduce request rates to resume uninterrupted service.

As titled, using pabbly + google sheets to import new products

Can we have RANDOM delays by the SECOND? Instead of just 1+ MINUTES?

I have 1000+ products, some with variations on google sheets

My work flow is read the sheet
delay 1 min
create product
delay 1 min
route variation
create variation 1
create variation 2
FAIL

I can probably add another delay between var 1 and 2, but i'll have to execute each line from sheets with manual delays! is there a current work around? or my request of RANDOM delay by SECONDS would probably be a "easy" solution.

PS, i pasted a bunch of ready to go data into the sheets and set to "Send on Event" checkmark.... it didn't execute until I "Send Custom Data" and pick the range... that's my workaround...

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
As of
As titled, using pabbly + google sheets to import new products

Can we have RANDOM delays by the SECOND? Instead of just 1+ MINUTES?

I have 1000+ products, some with variations on google sheets

My work flow is read the sheet
delay 1 min
create product
delay 1 min
route variation
create variation 1
create variation 2
FAIL

I can probably add another delay between var 1 and 2, but i'll have to execute each line from sheets with manual delays! is there a current work around? or my request of RANDOM delay by SECONDS would probably be a "easy" solution.

PS, i pasted a bunch of ready to go data into the sheets and set to "Send on Event" checkmark.... it didn't execute until I "Send Custom Data" and pick the range... that's my workaround...
The minimum delay you can have is for 1 minute. Further setting random delay is not possible as per your use case. In the near future, if we support or launch any option around this, we will surely let you know.

Any ETA?

I have 1000+ products to upload within this week and was hoping pabbly automation can help.

With these limits I'll have to submit these line by line manually... =(

Shopify is a major mainstream product and new product upload is a common recurring use case, is there seriously no support or consideration until now?

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
28148CC6-CC1B-4D15-98FA-816C8BF2FD2A.png

@Neeraj Getting stuck trying to implement your suggestion.

Can't find a "counter" app/action in the list, is this part of the iteration app? Still confused after watching the youtube tutorial. Is there a tutorial similar to my use case i can follow?

@Pabbly

@Pabbly @Neeraj still couldn't figure out how to setup "counter" yet, so just using straight plain "add product" to shopify from my database, without "fancy" product variations. STILL getting the same error from too many request.

The implementation of shopify api in pabbly is flawed by running too many request at once, this shouldn't count as user error anymore. Please work on a fix.

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
Check this video I did for you. This should give you an idea of what I was talking about.

The video will render in few minutes and then you can watch it.