• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Shopify Multiple Orders to Google Sheet Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

botsloh

Dear Pabbly Support,

I'm facing a problem here about syncing orders from my shopify store to google sheet, I set up everything
Everything good for google sheet the data added perfect but when i got two orders or three with same customer it's not creating new rows, so my team have to check the shopify url and we wast time on it.

img1 : https://prnt.sc/CDBmY15X_5SF

img2: https://prnt.sc/x3HCL9sR-4mc

we're using cash on delivery method on our store so we need this option everything need to fetch on google sheet row by row (one order by one row not one row for one customer)

I talk to some developers and they told me i have to ask on this forum

my pabbly subscripction is $19.

THANK YOU

I hope you guys can help me with this problem as soon as possible

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @botsloh

Regarding your concern, you can use the Iterator action step which will process all the data to your Google Sheets one by one.

Please check out the following video tutorial for your better understanding on Iterator action step -

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @botsloh

Yes, you need to capture the webhook response in advance response by toggling the Simple Response button and then re-capture the webhook response so in that way, you will get the data in JSON format then you can pass that JSON data in the Iterator action step which will further pass all your product/order on by one to your Google Sheets.

Kindly try the Iterator action step in your workflow with the help of the above-mentioned video and try again.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @botsloh

It seems like you still haven't captured the webhook response in advance response by toggling the Simple Response button.

2022-06-07_11h24_22.png

Please check out the following video tutorial once on how you can capture the webhook response in Advance Response to feed further in the Iterator action step.

Status
Not open for further replies.