• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Shopify Order conecction problem

Meti

Hey everyone, I connected Trello to Shopify so my team can view orders directly in Trello.

My customers need to add a picture in an order. However, I can't get the image to transfer to Trello as well :/

Can you guys please check this?

Kind regards
Muhamet Rama

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Meti

Could you please share the name of the workflow in which you want to pass the image? So that we can look into it and can guide you accordingly.

Meti

Hey my friend, the workflow is „Shopify Connection“ please let me know if i can help u with more :)

Best
Meti

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Meti

Could you please elaborate on your concern once with the help of a short recorded video?

Further, you can add an image URL in the "Source URL" field of the Shopify action step.

1661261027768.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Meti

We have tried a similar usecase with the workflow at our end and it is populating the Image URL correctly.

You can check the following screenshot -

2022-08-24_12h00_12.png

Meti

And i clone the action step and delete the old one and the pictures still dont get into the card :/