• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Shopify - Res2 disappeared?

wibbler

A while ago, i asked about Shopify changing "additional fields" around, depending on what has been ordered, and you implemented some static "res2" fields that allowed me to use the correct data, wherever they appeared in the Shopify order data. Here is the post I made regarding it, and your solution: https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/shopify-note-attributes-change-order.8520

However, it seems that either something has changed from Shopify, or Pabbly. I now get this error from new orders, and no Res2 fields to use. What is wrong? I'm using workflow "BOX: New Box Order"
1684696223756.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hey @wibbler,

Please grant me access to your workflow by adding me as a team member. This will allow me to gain a better understanding of your issue.
Once you have added me as a Team Member, do let us know the name of your workflow.
Email: [email protected]
Also, remember to revoke access once your query has been resolved.

Attaching a video for your reference:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @wibbler

As we can see from your workflow the "Get Order by ID" action step is getting the custom fields in the action step's response accordingly.

1684739600752.png

wibbler

hi,

I've still having trouble with the Res2 creation. Here's what every order says when I use "Get Order by ID": I know the order screenshotted definitely has Custom Fields.
Is the problem that Pabbly isn't collecting the custom fields, or Shopify isn't sending them?

Supreme

Staff member
Is the problem that Pabbly isn't collecting the custom fields, or Shopify isn't sending them?
Since you are not getting any note attribute in a particular order in the "Get Order by ID" from Shopify your further action step is not getting the required fields.

So, we recommend you use the Filter action step which will only process the task which has a note attribute in it.

1687853421587.png