• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Shopify to quickbooks help

Hello, so I've created a web hook to make new customers show up in quickbooks and new invoices. How ever when a customer puts more then 1 line item into shopify to order it doesn't show up in an invoice on shopify. What do need to link. This is the error it showed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230202-143015_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230202-143015_Chrome.jpg
    290.9 KB · Views: 54

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @3dreloaded

It appears that you have removed all the action steps after Shopify's trigger event from your Workflow, so we cannot say what data you have previously to pass the amount in it.

Hey @3dreloaded

It appears that you have removed all the action steps after Shopify's trigger event from your Workflow, so we cannot say what data you have previously to pass the amount in it.
Ok I will re-build it and send, I'm trying to get when a customer orders more then 1 line item in shopify to come over on the invoice in quickbooks. can you show me an example of how to map these.

Hey @3dreloaded

So still seem to be getting the error, I have saved the coding in my profile not sure if you can go in and look at it or not....

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @3dreloaded

As we can see from your workflow you haven't mentioned any action step. Please share the workflow you have added to the action step.