• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Simpro not grabbing correct information for New Quote

HCIBA

Hello there,

So I have a client that is wanting to use pabbly in order to create a tag using LeadConnector when a new quote comes in from Simpro. I cannot, for the life of me, figure out why I cannot get this simple workflow to work.

I set up the integration correctly, as I have done it with plenty other pabbly workflows so I know that is correct.

I then use simpro to "find quote" as shown below. I am only using one simpro account, so I set it to 0. However, I have also tried this with the listed account to no avail. Either way it does not work:

Screenshot 2024-02-08 152935.png

For whatever reason, this is the response I am getting back:

1707435868091.png

It is returning, by default, the Simpro account holder's contact information (listed in CustomerContact GiveName & CustomerContact FamilyName). Despite the fact that the QuoteID in the first screenshot does NOT belong to the account holder, but rather a test dummy I made under it's own phone number and email.

Again, I just need to be able to utilize LeadConnector in order to add a tag to the client in our LeadConnector CRM (also called GoHighLevel).

If I could get some help I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @HCIBA

Can you please share the workflow URL once in which you have tried the same so that we can look into it?