• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Simvoly to Sendfox - send contact from different forms to separate lists in Sendfox

Azaris

Hi.
I am trying to find out how to do this with Sync from Simvoly to Sendfox:
1) I have seveal different forms people can send from my website on Simvoly, and they shall end up in different lists inside Sendfox. How do I set this up inside Pabbly connect? It seems like I have the option to select "New form selection", but then all end up inside the same list inside Sendfox...? So how to send the different forms to different lists inside Sendfox?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Azaris

1) I have seveal different forms people can send from my website on Simvoly, and they shall end up in different lists inside Sendfox. How do I set this up inside Pabbly connect? It seems like I have the option to select "New form selection", but then all end up inside the same list inside Sendfox...? So how to send the different forms to different lists inside Sendfox?
For your concern, you can try the Router action step which help you to setup different conditions -