• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Slack Trigger: New User Not Working

JRF

Hi Team,

I am having an issue with Slack Trigger: New User, as I cannot fetch data when I Save & Send Test Request. I've watched this video for reference:

But I can't continue with the actions due to my issue. I've tried a few things:
1. Connected - Select Existing Connection
2. Connected - Add New Connection as user
3. Connected - Add New Connection as bot
4. Tried Another Trigger: New Message and it works and fetches data accordingly. Meaning I've set up the Slack connection correctly, right?

I am not really sure why NEW USER TRIGGER is not working/fetching as the instructions in the video are fairly simple.

Can you please help me solve my problem? The workflow is relatively simple, when a new user joins our Slack workspace 1 (community) using our invite link (check image 2) that should notify our Slack workspace 2 (internal team) in a particular channel that someone just joins in.

I cannot send any Task History ID as I haven't get pass through the trigger.

Hoping you can help me as this forum is a very good avenue for Pabbly support. I find it very useful when I am stuck with a problem I cannot solve.

Regards,
JR

1729131277609.png

1729132224299.png