• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

SMS Quits Working Every Few Hours

Doing when a lead is created in Zoho CRM it will SMS through RingCentral to the lead. It was working fine for a few hours and then quit working. It will send the text if I click the test button, but nothing else. 55 leads have come in and none were sent texts. I tried to recapture response on Zoho and nothing captured, it just spun. I deleted the workflow and did a new one in which it started working again. After a few hours it quit working again and the same thing, wouldn't capture an authorization on the first Zoho CRM part. I deleted the workflow and made a new one and its working again.

Is there something that Zoho is doing on the backend to now allow it to utilize the same auth after some time? If so, is there a way around this? Because if it is the case, then this is pretty much worthless.

Attachments

• s1.PNG
    s1.PNG
    23.7 KB · Views: 54
  • s2.PNG
    s2.PNG
    19.3 KB · Views: 47
  • s3.PNG
    s3.PNG
    19.6 KB · Views: 51
  • s4.PNG
    s4.PNG
    25.9 KB · Views: 47

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Jakezellweger

As we can see from your end the message from our end sent to the API was correct but as is the response from their server end it seems like the message which you have sent via RingCentral got into the queue.

Kindly check with the RingCentral support team for the same.

Its not RingCentral. The response gets hung up to Zoho CRM. They have an auth key that resets like every hour or two. When we set up incoming posted leads, there is a special key that is required to our marketing affiliates to be able to utilize the refreshed key and post new leads into our system. I'm guessing this does not have that built in.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Jakezellweger

On checking the concern with the tech team, Zoho CRM provides with one-day connection only-

So the next day you would be required to re-connect the step for the trigger in order to make it work for you.

1658997087966.png