• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Smtp by Pabbly - XML body

rpicca

Hi all,
the smtp by pebbly send only mail in html format or is it possible to send mail in plain text?
I need to send mail in adf/xml format.

Thanks for the support

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @rpicca

We are currently not supporting XML on SMTP by the Pabbly application. So you cannot pass content in XML to another application via SMTP.

Being said that, we will try to support XML in SMTP in near future very soon. Further, you may pass the simple text data in the body to send the email.

Ace

Hi there @Supreme

Any news for this feature? We really need it. Zapier has this. If you Pabbly have this feature then I believe you guys will get more members/subscribers.

Ace

hi @Supreme hope you're doing great.

We didn't get an update for this feature yet so I'd assume it's still not available. Although we really need this in pabbly now so we can cut of most of our zapier tasks and upgrade our pabbly subscription.

Please let me know when we might be able to use this feature.

Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Ace

We completely understand your concern, and I want to assure you that it's already on our roadmap. We will make every effort to incorporate it into our upcoming updates in the near future.

Ace

hi @Supreme I think you guys made an update with pabbly. Please let me know this XML feature is possible now :) Hoping for good news, thank you.

Supreme

Staff member
Presently, this feature is part of our planned development and we aim to incorporate it shortly. We kindly request your support by upvoting, which will help us prioritize adding new integrations based on valuable feedback from our users.

Supreme

Staff member
how many upvotes does it need? I only see 2 so far :(
I see that there are currently 2 upvotes. While there isn't a specific maximum mentioned, more upvotes would certainly help bring attention to the content.