• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

SMTP for multi tenancy software

Innowayt

Need help in email setup in Bubble

We are building a Travel CRM in Bubble where most of our customers would not be having their own domains but be using gmail or yahoo, Microsoft 365 etc. for their communication. If being built with code, I would have used phpmailer where the customers can enter their credentials and set up their smtp details etc. Is such an option possible in Bubble? I have explored both, Postmark as well as Mailersend there is a roadblock to each of them. If phpmailer option is not possible, is there a solution for this:

Let’s say we have 100 customers each having 10 users hence all communication including quotations, invoices, vouchers, replies would happen from all these users.

So, how do we set up so that all emails get responses to the same ID from which it was sent?
Also, would they also be able to send & receive emails from their webmail, both, for mails sent from our app as well as those which were sent from their webmail?

It might sound a bit silly but since I am not a technical person I need some inputs and help in figuring this out. Does your marketing with SMTP provide a solution for this requirement?

Thanks!
Best,
Narayan

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Innowayt

If you want to create an automation to auto-response to your mail from the same email address then you can refer to the following video tutorial.

Moreover, it is not possible to process the data of your user's SMTP credentials entered their credentials and set up their SMTP details, etc. Is such an option possible in Bubble?