• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

SMTP step fails with "Required field Body missing." - but the Body has content?

apps

It is urgent because around 25 leads have been lost since yesterday. Also this step have started to fail out of the blue since yesterday in two flows. Nothing has been touched. They have just started failing?

Is this a Pabbly issue?

Can you check the flows:

and

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @apps

We looked into your Pabbly account and we couldn't find any workflow which you have shared.

2022-08-09_18h02_23.png

apps

Hi, reconnecting does not work. It seems the behaviour of the SMTP step has changed. Before the SMTP email could send if not all fields were filled. Now it gives this error every time. It happens across multiple flows :-O

apps

So how can I make it so that if the user does not fill a field, it insert a default blank value instead so the flow continues instead of failing?

apps

Hi,

The principle could work yes IF you had a few fields, however the problem is I have 10 variations of the same form with around 20 fields in each. So I have to make 20*10 =200 Text formatter fields for each field individually - 200! :-O

This is not a scalable solution and will be impossible to maintain. There must be a more efficient way of setting fallback values for many fields at once?

How can that be done?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @apps

We have made some changes in the interaction from our end, so kindly reconfigure the action step and try again.

apps

Wow, that's a pretty nonchalant way of letting me know. A lot of your customers' flows must have gone down due to this. My client lost customers due to this. I really hope you'll be more careful when you mess with actions like that.
Also I spent hours trying to troubleshoot this for my client, which was a waste of time.

An apology to those affected would kind of be the least to expect :-/