• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

[Solved]Number formatter - counter: 2748 + 742 = 298918

Istvan

Hello,
The number formatter - counter always counts this way (incorrectly) when running (pic1), but it counts well for the Save and send button (pic2).
screenshot-connect.pabbly.com-2021.05.07-16_05_52.png

screenshot-connect.pabbly.com-2021.05.07-16_04_41.png

Fagun Shah

Are mapping counter value dynamically? or Do you want to reset counter value after every workflow execution?

Then make sure you have "YES" selected in ,

1620404720187.png

Other wise counter is working fine for me.

It shows intial value which you actually set for the first time, and final value you recevied after last workflow execution.

Istvan

Hmm.
I just wanted to add two numbers together.
Increase the "Inital value" by the value of "Change by" and use the result in another Action.
In each workflow execution, new values received from the current webhook will be the new Inital and Change values.

I think, I dont understand the "Reset on each"funkcion, or I might need to use other Number formatter Action event.
Is it like a global variable, does its value increase after each workflow execution and hold it until the next workflow run?

Fagun Shah

You can use Number Formatter -> Spreadhseet Formulas and SUM to add the numbers,

1620435291102.png

Yes, Counter does work like a Global Variable, its value increase after each workflow execution and hold it until the next workflow run

For example you setup,

Initial Value - 10, Change By - 5

During Testing final_value will be 15.

After 1st Execution of Workflow - 15 + 5 = 20

After 2nd Executuon of Workflow - 20 + 5 =25

Istvan

Hello,
I want to use a loop variable for Iterator.

The Counter has changed from the post above.
No more Reset on each workflow, just Reset on execution.

I want to
- reset at the beginning of each workflow running
- increase by one on each Action run on Iterator
- keep its value within the workflow.

How can I solve this?
Thanks.