• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Sort/Reverse Order of Array

acg

How do I sort or reverse the order of an array before using the Pabbly Iterator?

I have an array that is a chat conversation. It is sent to Pabbly via webhook ordered newest --> oldest, but I need to reverse the order to oldest --> newest and then iterate.

As a reference, I previously did this in Integromat using the reverse(array[]) command, but I can't figure out how to do it in Pabbly.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
You can use Array function for that as shown below -

1641184713720.png

acg

Thanks! Once it is reversed, it seems that the iterator is no longer able to find it. How do I aggregate the the entire result as text for a future step?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @acg

We have checked the function again and it is working accordingly. You might be confusing because Iterator only shows single line item data at a time in the workflow though while execution it will take all the entities one by one.

Sample Screenshot -

2022-01-04_11h11_25.png