• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Spayee Create Learner

ian

Hi I'm trying to create a learner in Spayee from a form submission, then in the next step subscribe them to a course

The flow is below
1. Form is filled out in Swipepages
2. Data transformer is used to create a random password
3. Create new learner

But I'm getting a "Token not valid" repsonse. I can confirm the connection to Spayee is working in Pabbly in my other workflows (this is where I'm using WEBHOOKS to send data out of Spayee, here I'm pushing data into Spayee), and I've re-connected it several times.
Do you know what "Token not valid" could mean and how to fix it to create a new learner?

The flow name is "Swipepages - Spayee"
See attached full screenshot of the flow

Thank you
Ian

Attachments

• screencapture-connect-pabbly-workflow-mapping-IjE1ODU5MyI-3D-2021-10-11-12_49_58.png
    screencapture-connect-pabbly-workflow-mapping-IjE1ODU5MyI-3D-2021-10-11-12_49_58.png
    192.9 KB · Views: 69

ian

Are you adding the subdomain properly while entering the API details?

Please check this post for more information - https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/thrivecart-and-spayee-setup.1465/post-6896
Hi, the connection, including subdomain, is correct because I've been using the connection for a while without issues... My other theory is because I only have Tier 1 of Spayee and they do not give API access on tier 1 only tier 3...

I imagined it would work because the web hooks that send data out of Spayee work, but I guess sending data into Spayee uses the API?

Let me know your thoughts? Thank you
Ian

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, the connection, including subdomain, is correct because I've been using the connection for a while without issues... My other theory is because I only have Tier 1 of Spayee and they do not give API access on tier 1 only tier 3...

I imagined it would work because the web hooks that send data out of Spayee work, but I guess sending data into Spayee uses the API?

Let me know your thoughts? Thank you
Ian
Yes that might be issue if they don't provide API access on the plans. For sending data to Spayee, API access is must.

You can confirm this with the Spayee team once if your plan allows accessing APIs.