• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

split a text into 2 parts and What if....

how to split a text into 2 parts? eg - Full Name - Pawan Rajput.
Split -
First Name - Pawan
Last Name - Rajput

What if... Contact in your email marketing tool already available and same contact purchase or you want to add that contact in the new list but you're not always sure that contact is new or already available in your email marketing tool. How can I set up such automation in pabbly connect?

Thank you.

Fagun Shah

To split full name to Fname and Lname neeraj ji already replied in group -

1624416388187.png

For 2nd question, you need to first check if that contact is already available in Email software or not using search contact. Then use routers to for If-Else.

If available then just update it in router 1
Else Add it to email software.

It totally depends on which email marketing software you are using and which actions it has in pabbly connect.

More on routers here -

thanks first question solved! But for 2nd question how can I check
If contact available then just update it in router 1
Else Add it to email software, Because in the router I'm not able to select My Email software "Sendinblue". Can you please show me the workflow for 2nd question in any software?