• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Stackby Action - Search for records ERROR

Kenny

Between Table (A) And Column (B) has some errors, i.e. The selected Table does not represent the populated Columns. The populated columns belong to the first populated table and they do not change as i change the Table.

Please advise.
1620277241808.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Kenny

Could you please share the desired column and the entities which you were looking for.

Also please refresh the fields of the table and column while testing the workflow.

Kenny

The refresh button does not refresh the columns. I have MOBIL table
1620286579002.png

I clicked on the drop down and it shows like this below:
1620286648841.png

These columns do not belong to MOBIL Table. Where the columns of MOBIL Table are shown below:
1620286719902.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Kenny

Sorry about the delay. We are still working on it. Will keep you posted with the updates!

Last edited by a moderator:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Kenny

Thanks for the record key.

We have sort the issue, as the column field requires "Column ID".

So we have introduced an endpoint " List all the column " that will provide the column ID, which you can fill in the Search Record step under the field " Column ID", and it will give you the whole row's response at once.

Example -

2021-05-07_15h05_05.png

My Stack Table 1 -

2021-05-07_15h16_42.png

Please try this at your end and let us know how it goes.

Kenny

Hello i found an issue here.

I am looking for "CRV" in a particular column. It returns the rowID
1620385795059.png

After that i scrolled down and see the result. An unexpected result (1 just give you 1 example, 1 have many unexpected results in this run) came as shown below
1620385870971.png

Where this "All Models" profile does not belong to this rowID. See below:
1620385944953.png

Please advise

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Kenny

While searching the record, the endpoint fetches all the row entity which are having " CRV " with the row_ID, the " All Models " will also be in your record.

And as I can see from our end the response has shown all the cells entity which are having "CRV", so it is working fine.

Kenny

Why the "All Models" must appear? I am using "parent model"'s column ID as the basis of search. Look, "All Model" does not have "CRV"
1620388684746.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Kenny
Why the "All Models" must appear? I am using "parent model"'s column ID as the basis of search. Look, "All Model" does not have "CRV"

Because the "CRV", where you looking in the column, that row might contain the " All Model ".

As we have also tested all the possibility, it works fine.

Please check the Sheet entities carefully.

Kenny

Sorry i am lost.
The word "All Models" is only typed in PROFILE and MODEL columns.
1620392638160.png

When i use LIST ALL COLUMNS action, i look for PARENT MODEL's ColumnID.
1620392791833.png

After that i use it as the base of search
1620392849453.png

And the i test it. The populated record has an error,e.g. the row ID resulted there rw15971323238787187e3 belong to the Bundle 0,
1620393130927.png

and i am not supposed to have "All Models" in the PROFILE column on this ROWID
1620393278929.png

Because here is my proof:
1620393235759.png

Attachments

• 1620392935015.png
    1620392935015.png
    42.4 KB · Views: 69

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Kenny

We have checked your issue and run several tests from our end of your sheet, as it is still taking the row which has "All Model", in every scenario.

Though the response from Stackby is sending this response only.

2021-05-07.png

2021-05-071.png

So, please contact once Stackby team regarding the issue, since the API is responding in this manner. We are contacting from our end as well.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Hello i found an issue here.

I am looking for "CRV" in a particular column. It returns the rowID
View attachment 630

After that i scrolled down and see the result. An unexpected result (1 just give you 1 example, 1 have many unexpected results in this run) came as shown below
View attachment 631

Where this "All Models" profile does not belong to this rowID. See below:
View attachment 632

Please advise
You can send these questions which you asked us here in the previous threads to them.

Make sure to send them the whole screenshot as well. The issue is not from our end, rather their APIs are providing the response, which we are not manipulating in any way from our end.

Also, do share this thread link with them as that will help them assist you better.