• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Stackby New Row Trigger is not working

Kenny

Hello, i have added a new row inside Stackby but Pabbly failed to collect the values. Should i ask it to Stackby team or Pabbly would help me?
1619677045962.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Kenny

As we have checked and tested the Stackby Trigger, it is working absolutely fine.

The new row gets added in the Stackby, the Trigger will capture the response.

Stackby Sheet-

2021-04-29_12h47_31.png

Stackby API response -

2021-04-29_12h46_28.png

***Tip - Please reconnect your Stackby account in the workflow and try with the new row.

Kenny

I will try it now, meanwhile how can i get the time when the record is recorded? I want to sync stackby to google sheet

Kenny

Not that one. That one is the Updated time in Stackby itself. What i want is that the time when Pabbly grab this record.

Kenny

Hey @Kenny

As we have checked and tested the Stackby Trigger, it is working absolutely fine.

The new row gets added in the Stackby, the Trigger will capture the response.

Stackby Sheet-

View attachment 445

Stackby API response -

View attachment 446

***Tip - Please reconnect your Stackby account in the workflow and try with the new row.
This only happens for the first time you test request. The second one will not be successful.