• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Stripe New Order Trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.

SurferLee

Hi
I have been searching the forums looking for a solution for this problem.
I have a product I'm selling and using the strip check out page, and I want to send my employee an email notifing them of the order.

In Pabbly I can't seem to get the "new order" event to trigger, but if I add "charge.succeeded" event the webhook response works.

I use stripe for multiple customer payments for a separate service I provide and now I need to trigger new purchases of a product so my employee can fulfill the order.

Am I missing something?
Thanks in advance.
Lee

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @SurferLee

We have checked the workflow "Bin Deodoriser Order" and found that you have successfully captured the webhook response for the trigger event "New Order" and also did the mapping correctly for sending orders to the employees as well.

Could you please let us know the exact issue you are facing by sharing a few screenshots or a short video of the issue?

Thanks
Kunal

Status
Not open for further replies.