• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Stripe>Pabbly>Highlevel

Aprilyn.L9v

I connected the webhook from Pabbly to Stripe and connect the same Pabbly to add a tag and go to highlevel but it's not working. The stripe to pabbly works but it's not going through highlevel to add a tag to the contact. Does anyone has an idea what went wrong or is there an issue? Thank you in advance.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Aprilyn.L9v

Could you please share the name of your desired workflow, so that we can check on it and can assist you accordingly?

Thanks

Aprilyn.L9v

Hey @Aprilyn.L9v

Could you please share the name of your desired workflow, so that we can check on it and can assist you accordingly?

Thanks
Thank you, I'm not sure what workflow you are referring to but I used Pabbly Connect. The trigger is Webhook and the action is to add a contact tag to Highlevel. The webhook is connected to Stripe. So when someone canceled their subscription on Stripe a contact tag will be added to Highlevel.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Aprilyn.L9v

Please check out the following screenshot for you concerning workflow. Although we have added the required action step to retrieve the related data to use it in further steps in your workflow.

Kindly try the complete workflow at your end and let us know if that works for you.

Thanks
2021-12-09_13h00_59.png

Aprilyn.L9v

Thank you I checked it on my end it seems to be working properly now. I saw it's already updated to what you did on the photos. Have a great day!