• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Stripe Send Invoice

mikec29526

I am doing a workflow "Create an invoice" with Stripe. Everything is working but I don;t see where to put the amount for the invoice. That is probably why I see a "nothing to invoice for customer" error message. Where do I put in the amount to invoice? The amount would be $100.00
My task history ID is

IjU3NjIwNTZkMDYzNTA0MzY1MjZjNTUzMzUxM2I1MTYzNTQzNSI_3D_pc​

Capture.PNG

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @mikec29526,

As per Stripe's API documentation, there is no 'amount' field available for the 'Create an Invoice' endpoint. https://stripe.com/docs/api/invoices/create

The 'amount' is supposed to be entered in the 'Create an Invoice Item' action event, as shown in the video shared below. It appears that you have already added this step to your workflow.

Please allow me some time to discuss your issue with my team. I will get back to you with an update soon.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I discussed with the technical team, and they informed me that you need to use the 'Create an Invoice Item with Price Object' action event, followed by the 'Create an Invoice' action event to generate an invoice.
image (95).png