• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Stripe to Google Sheet integration adds invisible iframe

Today I noticed weird behavior with the Google Sheets action window.

After I assign elements to columns and do a Save & Send Test Request, Pabbly would insert each value in the spreadsheet and add a <iframe style="display: none;"></iframe> code snippet.

1648837565717.png

After reloading the workflow page, the same <iframe style="display: none;"></iframe> can be seen next to the object (screenshot refers). If I delete it manually, it might not appear again, but sometimes it is impossible to delete anything.

Has anyone else noticed this and has an explanation? There seems to be a <iframe style="display: none;"></iframe> code fragment within the Pabbly Connect HTML code itself, so perhaps this is a case of a missed single or double quote somewhere. Has the module been changed recently?

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Today I noticed weird behavior with the Google Sheets action window.

After I assign elements to columns and do a Save & Send Test Request, Pabbly would insert each value in the spreadsheet and add a <iframe style="display: none;"></iframe> code snippet.

View attachment 9268

After reloading the workflow page, the same <iframe style="display: none;"></iframe> can be seen next to the object (screenshot refers). If I delete it manually, it might not appear again, but sometimes it is impossible to delete anything.

Has anyone else noticed this and has an explanation? There seems to be a <iframe style="display: none;"></iframe> code fragment within the Pabbly Connect HTML code itself, so perhaps this is a case of a missed single or double quote somewhere. Has the module been changed recently?
Seems issue because of some extensions available on your browsers. Can you try setting up the workflow in incognito mode once after disabling the browser extensions?

Let me know if the issue perists.