• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

stripe

sachi

hello

im trying to have every time there is a new stripe subscription to copy a Trello board
and name the board after the client/customer name and then send an email to the customer's email

i successfully connected stripe via Webhook
I also connected Trello

but i'm not seeing a client name or an email when I try to copy the Trello board in the stripe info
And when I do try to just write something there so I can start Troubleshoot im getting an "unauthorized org access" not sure what that means

please help

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @sachi,

i'm not seeing a client name or an email when I try to copy the Trello board in the stripe info
Please try using Stripe: Retrieve a Customer by ID action event by mapping the customer ID from the trigger step.
1693891838298.png

Watch this video to understand how you can setup Stripe: Retrieve a Customer by ID action event. Ignore the trigger application and use case.

And when I do try to just write something there so I can start Troubleshoot im getting an "unauthorized org access" not sure what that means
For this, please establish a new connection with your Trello account.
1693892156305.png

Watch the video shared below to understand how you can make a new connection with your Trello account.

Also, confirm whether your Workspace is correct or not.
1693892313458.png