• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

SUBMIT LAST RESPONSE

efectiva

Hello,

I’m currently setting up workflow which consist of these steps:

External WP page with form (made using forminator) -> Webhook by Pabbly ( response has email and few custom fields) -> GetResponse send an email (contains one of the custom field in the mail text).

Problem im currently having has to do with nature of that bussiness. It is basically a calculator and many people use it more times usually with made up values that would be anything below 5 or above 200. So they usually try it out with wrong numbers or more times and the last value is usually the right one.

I would like to make sure when someone (same email address) sumbits form multiple times only the last value would be sent to their mail. It could be limited for like 5 minute since first submission.

Im not sure if it is possible do to such thing like that but let me know.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I'm afraid this particular use case isn't possible because there's no way to determine the last submission. An email will be sent for each submission.